Brimell Toyota is looking for sales professionals for new and pre-owned vehicles. If you are committed to customer satisfaction, enjoy public speaking, and are a team player, we want to meet you! Ability to speak another language is an asset. Along with a great compensation and benefits package, you will have the opportunity to be trained by Toyota experts on class-leading cars in the automotive industry.
- Provides excellent customer service by listening to customer inquiries and requests, asking questions to identify customer needs, resolving customer concerns
- Demonstrate new & used vehicles along with its features to customers
- Locate sales prospects using such methods as personal contacts, telephone solicitations, community etc…
- Qualify prospect to their desires and needs as well as their ability to purchase.
- Maintain a ‘Best in Class’ customer relations and activities to encourage satisfaction, loyalty and referral business
- If marked on schedule, perform duties of licensing and/or lock-up
- Valid Automotive Sales License (OMVIC)
- Valid G Ontario Driver’s license
- 1-2 years of customer service, sales, and marketing experience
- Ability to speak in Cantonese/Mandarin, Urdu or Tagalog considered an asset