We are seeking a full-time Automotive Service Technician / Apprentice (4th/5th year level) to join the company. They shall provide automotive services by performing inspections, repairs, and maintenance. Import experience preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose vehicles problems by using diagnostic tools
- Performing inspections, repairs, and maintenance, drive-ability, suspensions, alignment, steering, heating and air conditioning, basic and ABS brakes and exhaust systems, and lube work.
- Test and adjust vehicle systems to manufacturer’s performance specification
- Advise front counter staff on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements
- Focus on ensuring customer satisfaction, getting results, and maintaining awareness to details.
- Promote dealership by presenting professional image, positive attitude, and clean work area.
- Understand the importance of serving the customer and anticipating their needs, consistently achieving or exceeding goals, showing concerns for all aspects of the job, and following ethical standards set by the company.
- participate in all safety initiatives
- Automotive Service Technician / Apprentice (4th/5th year level)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ozone Depletion Certified
- Other certifications or licenses mandated by provincial law
- College Diploma
- Tools needed to perform repairs and services
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and verbally.
- Aggressive compensation package
- Full benefits program
- Paid training and development program
- The latest technology and state of the art equipment
For applicants applying for the position, please click the link below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.