Brimell Toyota is looking for a part-time Service Receptionist to join the automotive dealership. The candidate should have excellent written and oral capabilities; offer honesty, reliability, and flexibility. Customer service, organization and multi-tasking are crucial to the environment.
- Great compensation package
- Employee pricing for all products & services
- Management support and a team atmosphere
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Provide basic information to general inquiries relating to our Service Operations, using common sense and discretion in divulging company information.
- Handle switchboard duties in a friendly, efficient, and tactful manner, including taking all incoming calls, re-directing calls, and taking messages if necessary.
- Schedule and book appointments for service.
- Coordinate the shuttle schedule.
- Promptly follow up with client inquiries and requests.
- Provide assistance for invoicing and administrative duties.
- Efficiently and accurately process customer check-out including cash, check and credit card transactions – maintain and balance an accurate cash drawer.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-2 years related work experience preferably in an automotive dealership (e.g. Customer Service, sales or call centre role)
- Reynolds & Reynolds exposure minimum of 1 year (willing to train)
- Reynolds Contact Management software working knowledge. (willing to train)
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook exposure minimum of 1 year
- Dealership experience is an asset
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Display positive energy
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, accommodations for job applicants are available upon request throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including those with disabilities.
For applicants applying for the position, please click the link below:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.