Job LocationScarborough, ON
Employment TypeFull Time
Brimell Toyota is seeking full-time sales professionals for new and pre-owned vehicles to join our dealership. If you are committed to customer satisfaction, enjoy public speaking, and are a team player, we want to meet you! Ability to speak another language is an asset. Along with a great compensation and benefits package, you will have the opportunity to be trained by Toyota experts on class-leading cars in the automotive industry. Toyota sales experience is an asset.
- Great compensation package and performance bonus
- Full life, medical and dental benefits program
- Employee pricing for all products & services
- Management support and a team atmosphere
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Demonstrate new & used vehicles along with its features to customers
- Qualify prospect to their desires and needs as well as their ability to purchase.
- Locate sales prospects
- Provide excellent customer service by listening to customer inquiries and requests, asking questions to identify customer needs, resolving customer concerns
- Maintain a ‘Best in Class’ customer relations and activities to encourage satisfaction, loyalty and referral business
- 2 years of dealership sales experience( preferred)
- Valid Automotive Sales License (OMVIC)
- Valid G Ontario Driver’s license required
- Clean Drivers abstract
- Excellent organizational skills
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, accommodations for job applicants are available upon request throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including those with disabilities.