Job LocationScarborough, ON
Employment TypeFull Time
Brimell Toyota is seeking a full time Parts Advisor to join our Automotive Dealership. This individual will provide superior customer services to both internal and external customers.
- Great compensation package and performance bonus
- Full life, medical and dental benefits program
- Employee pricing for all products & services
- Management support and a team atmosphere
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Tracking and inventory of all incoming and outgoing parts
- Locating available parts when the dealership is out of stock
- Assist with telephone and online inquires
- Handling payment collection
- Coordinate packaging and and shipping of parts
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Promoting parts sales through communicating information to guests
- Minimum 1 year previous automotive parts experience desired
- Automotive parts knowledge required
- Previous inventory management systems an asset
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience with software systems including REYNOLDS & REYNOLDS an asset
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, accommodations for job applicants are available upon request throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including those with disabilities.
Please send resume to HR@brimelltoyota.com