Brimell Toyota is looking for professional full-time Lot Attendant to join our automotive dealership. The applicant must have a G license with a clean driving record. Previous experience will be considered an asset.
- Great compensation package
- Full life, medical and dental benefits program
- Employee pricing for all products & services
- Management support and a team atmosphere
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Ensure that vehicles in parking lot are organized for easy navigation
- Parking/moving vehicles in and out of company premises
- Wash and clean vehicles (in showroom and parking lot)
- Interaction with dealer trades and licensing offices
- Fuelling vehicles
- Picking up vehicles
- Dealership experience an asset
- OSSD preferred
- Valid G license with clean driving record
- Ability to operate both standard and automatic vehicles
- Excellent driving skills
- Organizational skills
- Dealership experience considered an asset
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, accommodations for job applicants are available upon request throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including those with disabilities.
For applicants applying for the position, please open the link below:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.