Brimell Toyota is looking for a full-time Facility Maintenance Personnel to join our automotive dealership. If you have a clean driving record and love interacting with people, we have an opportunity for you.
- Great compensation package
- Full life, medical and dental benefits program
- Employee pricing for all products & services
- Management support and a team atmosphere
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the Service department & Shop Area
- Scrubbing of floors, walls and man/garage doors
- Cleaning and maintaining shop equipment and tool room
- Installation and maintaining signs, posters and other.
- Discard garbage, parts and cardboard
- Ensure floors are free of debris at all times
- Draining of waste oil and coolant containers
- Manage the removal of metal parts
- Aid Technicians to distribute parts
- Adhere to all health and safety company-related policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to lift heavy weight
- Valid G license with clean driving record
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, accommodations for job applicants are available upon request throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including those with disabilities.
For applicants applying for the position, please click the link below:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.