Job LocationScarborough, ON
Employment TypeFull Time
Brimell Toyota is seeking Delivery Specialists to join the dealership. The candidate must have excellent written and oral capabilities, offer honesty, reliability and flexibility. An emphasis on customer service and multi-tasking are crucial to the environment. The candidate must have a valid OMVIC license as well as a valid Ontario G driver’s license.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide basic information to general inquiries relating to the business operations
- Maintain high standards of product knowledge and available tools to communicate with clients
- Assist with all write-up of internal work orders for deliveries new and used
- Assist with preparation for all new and used vehicles
- Assist with all preparation of fleet deliveries
- Facilitate and coordinate all vehicle deliveries with the departments
- Special projects or assignments that may be required from time to time sublets
- Valid Automotive Sales License (OMVIC)
- Valid Ontario G Driver’s license
- Minimum of 1 year dealership experience
- Reynolds & Reynolds exposure of a minimum of 1 year
- ERA/Ignite & Contact Management experience required
- Knowledge of vehicle licensing and deliveries
- Proficient in Office Suite
- Tech Savvy and has sound knowledge of various Social Media sources
- Organized and efficient
- Displays positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to speak multiple languages is considered an asset
We offer a great compensation package, full benefits program, management support, and team atmosphere.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, accommodations for the job applicants are available upon request throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including those with disabilities.
Please send your resume to HR@brimelltoyota.com