Brimell Toyota is seeking a full-time Car Detailers to join the automotive dealership. The individual will be responsible for detailing customers’ vehicles as well as maintaining the cleanliness of the detailing area. Previous experience working at an automotive dealership is an asset.
- Great compensation package
- Full life, medical and dental benefits program
- Employee pricing for all products & services
- Management support and a team atmosphere
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Detail vehicles interior/exterior
- Provide services on vehicles – Buffing, polishing, waxes, vacuuming, cleaning upholstery, rugs and other surfaces
- Provide treatment on fabric and apply paint to renew colour if necessary
- Ensure work area is maintained
- Must follow company’s safety policies and procedures
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Valid G Ontario Drivers License with clean record
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as a Car Detailer
- Knowledge and experience handling cleaning equipment, hand/power tools
- Attention to detail
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, accommodations for job applicants are available upon request throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including those with disabilities.
For applicants applying for the position, please click on the link below
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.