Automotive Service Technician
Brimell Toyota seeking a full-time experienced licensed Automotive Service Technician to join our busy and growing shop. The Automotive Service Technician shall provide automotive services by performing inspections, repairs, and maintenance. Import experience preferred. Relocating or signing bonus based upon requirements.
- Automotive services may include, but are not limited to performing inspections, repairs, and maintenance, driveability, suspensions, alignment, steering, heating and air conditioning, basic and ABS brakes and exhaust systems, and lube work.
- Road test vehicles to ensure repairs are completed properly and have done everything possible to ensure that the vehicle is fixed right the first time.
- Performs factory warranty repairs according to established warranty and dealership procedures.
- Focuses on ensuring customer satisfaction, getting results, and maintaining awareness to details. Promote dealership by presenting professional image, positive attitude, and clean work area.
- Understanding the importance of serving the customer and anticipating their needs, consistently achieving or exceeding goals, showing concerns for all aspects of the job, and following ethical standards set by the company.
- Valid G Driver’s License
- Ozone Depletion Certified
- Other certifications or licenses mandated by provincial law
- College Diploma
- Tools needed to perform repairs and services
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and verbally.
We have a state of the art facility with the latest technology and equipment and training & development for the staff. Included is a great compensation package, full benefits program, management support, and team atmosphere.